Video Conferencing Sustainability & ROI
Now, more than ever, organizations are looking for ways do more with less and to reduce spending. SKC's videoconferencing and Unified Communcations solutions help you achieve both of these goals. We make it easy for companies to get a rapid return on investment when they implement SKC’s telepresence solutions by quickly lowering travel expenses, increasing productivity and regaining time lost to constant travel
These calculators will help you begin to quantify the cost savings our solutions offer. Many SKC customers see a complete return on investment in as little as six to twelve months. In addition, our technologies help many of our customers meet their environmental responsibilty goals.
For a custom ROI analysis, contact an SKC Video Representative today.
Grants & Funding
From hosting grant webinars to making introductions with grant managers and writers SKC has the experience and connections that will help you find eligible funding to help source video conferencing endpoints and infrastructure. We will:
- Research and identify available funding opportunities, and provide applicant organizations with notification of program timelines and guidance on applying.
- Consult on specialized equipment needs for a variety of environments such as classrooms, hospitals, First Responder stations, EOCs and satellite offices.
- Refer eligible applicants to experienced, qualified grant writers, facilitating the development and submission of grant applications.
- Provide grant support to your staff — assisting with application guidelines, answering common questions and providing valuable tips and feedback.
- Assist with post-funding procedures to ensure a successful implementation while maintaining program compliance.
- Help devise a total funding strategy, which might include leveraging multiple funding sources to achieve overall desired results.
Funding sources may include:
- E-rate (SKC has a SPIN number)
- Rural Utilities Service Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grant Program (RUS DLT)
- The Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program (JAG)
- Improving Literacy through School Libraries (LSL)
- Nurse Education, Practice and Retention (NEPR)
- State Homeland Security (SHSGP)
- Enhancing Education through Technology (E2T2)
- Community Based Job Training (CBJT)
Our knowledgeable, helpful team can help you determine which products will work best for your application, and product eligibility.
For more information about funding your communications investment and proving ROI, contact an SKC representative today.