that IP networks offer the robust quality of service that voice service
requires, organizations have been quick to take advantage. Converging
voice, video and data over IP maximizes network efficiency, streamlines
network architecture, increases ROI, and lowers operating costs.
SKC is uniquely positioned to lead our clients through the
convergence of voice, video and data networking, connecting people any
time, any place, over any medium available. As a long time Avaya
Authorized Business Partner, SKC is one of Avaya’s select Platinum
IP Telephony has ushered in the era of anywhere anytime connectivity,
with advanced services that make it more natural, convenient and
productive than ever to communicate with colleagues and customers
anywhere in the world at lower cost than ever.
With SKC’s Voice Solutions, you will gain:
- Improved productivity and accessibility. Mobile and remote employees will have consistent, anywhere, anytime access to the applications and resources they need to do their jobs. They can
work much as they do in the office, since they can see or talk to
colleagues, hold impromptu whiteboard sessions to share ideas, and
securely access their corporate applications and services.
- New applications and services. All users, wherever they are
located, can benefit from advanced applications, such as unified
communications, media collaboration, interactive voice response and
customer contact services. These services enhance staff productivity while improving the customer experience.
- Reduced costs. Our solutions enable you to streamline your network architecture and administration,
optimize bandwidth utilization, centralize applications for many sites,
use your existing LAN and the Internet to securely transmit voice and
fax calls, and capitalize on new IP services.
- Portable and flexible services. Geographic moves, channel
additions and changes have become almost seamless, plus services can
easily be extended to remote sites and home offices over cost-effective
- Centralized applications. Streamline administrative tasks by
centralizing applications for messaging and management, and distributing
those capabilities over the IP network. The organization benefits from
standard greetings, global administration and a consistent experience
across the entire network.