The workplace looks much different today than ten years ago. Virtual offices and teleworking is common, while road warriors remain a part of the landscape. For teams on the go, productivity is key. Today's mobility tools from SKC let your employes stay in touch and make decisions from anywhere, at any time, through any phone or computer device. A key part of our solution is Avaya's one-X Mobile platform
one-X Mobile Provides:
- Unified Communications via an intuituive graphical user interface.
- Improved accessibility of mobile employees to customers, clients, colleagues.
- Improved productivity of mobile employees through easy access to enterprise unified communications features.
- Better integration of mobile phones into business operations.
- More enterprise control of mobile phone usage.
- Better utilization of enterprise communications network reduces costs.
- Easy to use graphical user interface for quick access to telephony and Unified Communications features
- One business number access for improved customer service and productivity and faster decision making
- Location transparency means calls from an employee's mobile number appear to come from their business number
- User control helps mobile employees better manage their work/life balance
- Call logs and corporate directory with searching and click to call capabilities
- Single voice mail box on the corporate voicemail system
- Visual voicemail allows uers to choose which calls to listen to and return, minimizing use of mobile minutes
- International mobile call avoidance routes outgoing calls through the Communication Manager server to reduce mobile calling charges
The solution supports mobile devices ranging from high-end smart phones to lower-end feature phones, enabling compatibility regardless of the mobile devices deployed or wireless networks used. RIM, Palm, Symbian, Windows Mobile, Java and iPhone platforms are included.
See it in Action
Click here to view one-X Mobile in Action on an iPhone.
To learn how Avaya one-X Mobile can improve the productivity of your mobile workforce, contact an SKC representative today!