SKC provides technology solutions that enable our clients to better collaborate, communicate and connect with their key stakeholders - any time and any place. We focus on ensuring you have the right communications technology to achieve your business goals now and in the future.
Founded in 1986 as a Plantronics headset distributor, we’ve grown to become a full-service communications technology integrator, offering solutions in headsets, voice, videoconferencing and audio/visual integration.
SKC has been named one of Kansas City’s Fastest Growing Companies for 16 consecutive years.
- Full-service: SKC offers all elements of Unified Communications solutions. Our experts help you design, implement and support your UC strategy.
- Quality: We partner with the top brands in the industry and work with those manufacturers to beta-test and develop new products.
- Support: SKC’s technical support is consistently viewed as an industry leader in client satisfaction. In addition, we offer educational opportunities for our clients, as well as customized services to meet their daily needs.
- Leadership: Our Platinum-level certifications allow us to connect our clients directly to our manufacturers, leading to better planning, execution, support and pricing of our solutions.
We partner with the top brands in the industry and work with those manufacturers to beta-test and develop new products. Our experience with these manufacturers has led to SKC earning the top certification with our four main manufacturers:
- Platinum business Partner (Only 5% of all north American Partners currently achieve Platinum status)
- Premier Partner
- Cisco TelePresence Authorized Technology Provider
- Advanced Unified Communications Certified
- Previously a Tandberg Platinum Partner before being one of 20 Tandberg resellers selected to join Cisco’s Jumpstart
- Premium Partner (One of four in the country)
- Platinum Partner
- Certified Service Partner (one of 13 in the country)
- Polycom UC Services for Microsoft (one of two in the country)
SKC's number one goal is to exceed client expectations as we always take it one step further to ensure everything comes together to provide unparalleled results. Our employees’ dedication beyond the product ship date or the final installation is what makes our business relationships meaningful.
- Overall client satisfaction rating of 4.81 (out of 5) in 2011
- 98% of survey respondents said they would refer SKC
- Headquartered in Kansas City
- Regional headquarters in: Dallas,TX, Milwaukee, WI and Rock Hill, SC
- Regional office in Omaha, NE
- With clients in all 50 states, SKC has sales and support teams geographically dispersed
COLLABORATE. COMMUNICATE. CONNECT.
Now That's Smart Communications. THAT'S SKC.